Location: Moses Lake, WA
Type of Employment: Full Time-Hourly
Operate a mobile service vehicle and travel to customer locations to perform in-field, machinery diagnostics and repairs. Repairs will consist of, but are not limited to, complete component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following prescribed technical manual procedures. Must be able to perform quality work as efficiently and profitably as possible, work overtime and weekends on occasion.
- Perform in-field machinery diagnostics and repairs as required.
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Document machine information and repairs completed on work order.
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on applicable equipment sold within the dealerships area of responsibility.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Proactively seek and participate in company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in company communication efforts including shop meetings, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trade specific tooling, including hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Current and valid drivers license
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graduation from related diesel technology program (preferred)